Thursday, September 07, 2006

An all new look!!

Approximately one year ago, a bored Monashian student decided to try his hand at blogging once again after having two failed attempts at blogging. Little did he know that blogging would spark his interest in photography and a never ending urge to check on his blog site. Yeah, it is funny how things work out. That bored person was me and this....is my blog.

I seriously never expected to find myself writing blog posts for nearly a year. The last two attempts have been pretty disasterous. I guess the big difference that I see in this blog is that I've managed to keep my interest is because I'm keen on taking photographs and putting them up online. At first I started out with my Sony Ericsson (SE) K700i. The pictures were grainy and they weren't great. Then it came to the W800i my current phone. I took alot of pics during my final sem in uni. Didn't regret buying it cause the picture quality was acceptable enough and the camera was small enough for me to carry wherever I go.

It wasn't until recently that I got my Canon Powershot A700, a camera that use almost daily now. So yeah, all in all, taking photographs and documenting what has been happening in my life has sparked my interest in keeping this blog alive and going.

Of course, now that I've graduated from Monash and am set to work at the Star, things will be different. I do not know if I can keep long posts as I used to. But I will certainly try to maintain the same quality of posts that I've been doing over the past one year. As graduation marks a new phase in life, the first anniversary of this blog will mark a dramatic change. Hence, the new look that I've given to it.

Well, to all readers of the Lunatic Pandora. I'd like to thank you for faithfully reading. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colours. Hehe.

JX Chong said...

Heh, Thanks. I just found this really cool looking theme.