Friday, June 23, 2006

Goodbye Monash.....I knew you well

It's finally over....university is out for good. Well, kinda like how school is out forever. On Tuesday 20th June 2006, I sat for (what i hope to be) my last paper at Monash University. It was GCO3601, Infrastructure for Electronic Commerce. Terrribly confusing subaject and not so fun exam paper. But hopefully, I will pass this paper without too much trouble. Those last minute revision sessions with Phil and Mei Yin should pay off.

Studying at 5.30am in the morning is not fun.


Capturing the moment: This was it, the invigilator announced the end of the exams. People all around were clearly very tired.

The little arrow is pointing at my subject GCO 3601. Can even see the time the exam ended.
The seats were empty infront of me cause there was one student taking the exam for one paper. He left early. Lucky guy.

Come to think of it, everything feels very surreal now. One moment I was studying for my finals, and the next i'm an unemployed graduate (soon to be). Life certainly is funny.

Went to Menara Star yesterday. Was suppose to meet with the In Tech's editor and ask about possibility of joining the newspaper. Another unexpected opportunity presented to me. Never thought of working as a journalist before, considering that I've been studying for business all these years.

I may be looking at this sight more often if I do get the job at Star.

Its been nice studying at Monash. Knowing so many people, more than I ever have in highschool or in college. It's been great knowing all of you guys (and gals) in uni. You all have been a great bunch of people.

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hahah! U spelt my name wrongly... :( Should be "Mei Yin"...

Yeah! The last minute revision was great! Hehe! Semantic web really came out in the paper...

Happy Holiday! And congrats for graduating soonnnnnnnn...... Heehehe!!

Cyah!

*Cheers*

Anonymous said...

How did you ever managed to take those pictures in the exam hall? Invigilators didn't reprimand you?

JX Chong said...

I snapped them pictures at the end of the exam. No big deal since there wasn't anything to reprimand after that.